The Heart, Vessel, Blood (HVB) CTSU enhances performance of cardiovascular, coagulation, and nonmalignant hematologic clinical trials across the lifespan of acute and chronic disease. The CTSU offers specialty recruitment services, quality assurance and junior faculty support. Study Coordinator Team: HVB includes a coordinator team designed to serve junior faculty as well as established study teams on an as needed basis. The coordinator team is available to prepare IRB submissions and provide full coordination of any CTSU clinical trial. The HVB CTSU provides pre- and post-award support for Industry, NIH, and Investigator Initiated trials along with mentorship throughout this process. The Cardiovascular Center Clinical Research Group (C3RG) is a successful resource that the HVB partners with to continue providing training and resources to clinical researchers across the UM community. The Cardiovascular Center Research Recruitment Coordinator position is to facilitate cross-communication and increase overall clinical trial enrollment as well as maintain a catalog of clinical trials. This position provides potential study volunteers with a point-person who can triage questions and provide information about clinical trials within the CTSU with the goal to create awareness of all research opportunities available.
Faculty & Staff
- Amie Anderson, Clinical Research Coordinator, email@example.com, 734-998-9966
- Archie Benton, Contracts and Grants Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org, 734-998-9980
- Lynn Cohan, Finance Team Lead, email@example.com, 734-998-9978
- Jordan Grambush, Clinical Research Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 734-998-9971
- Pam Petropoulos, Contracts and Grants Specialist, email@example.com, 734-998-9978
- Wendi Schumacher, Contracts and Grants Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org